Sunday, August 9, 2009

Jealous much?!?

We have a little "breakfest in bed" tray that lives in the living room that the kids get to eat snacks off of. Tonight I was bringing Jilly a bowl of ice cream (Dibs are a wonderful snack for toddlers!) and Jilly pulled out her table and sat her excited little self right on down. I wasn't even half way accross the living room when Cooper looked at me, then at Jilly, and in no time had thrown herself down on the floor and started wailing!

It was amazing to me how quickly Cooper processed what was going on, and seeing as how she had no way of saying "Hey Lady, how about me too?" I went back to the kitchen got her a bowl of her little "Cooper candies" (which are the little puffs that Coop and Jilly fight over all the time).

And suddenly, all was right with the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment