Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Let's Dish

I was telling my Mom about how Courtney and I were going to Let's Dish to put together some dinners for when baby brother arrives, and while going over what we had chosen, she decided that for her b-day dinner it might be nice to try the Sesame Apricot Chicken. So I added more of the chicken to our menu and Courtney and I set out to prepare 8 dinners. For the most part I stood back and let Courtney put everything together, she LOVES to cook, and doing it this way all the prep gets done quickly and easily, with the added bonus of me not having to wash any dishes after!! Not only did Bug put all the dinners together, but she took them to the freezer, and even put them into the coolers when it was time go.

It was a great way to spend 2 whole hours with just my Bug, no distractions, just some Mom (we have decided we are too old to be calling out parents Mommy and Daddy anymore!!) and Bug time. I only wish we could do it more often! Love you Bug!




No comments:

Post a Comment