Monday, February 6, 2012

What is it worth to you?

find a cure card

This is a card I did earlier this week to give to one of the preschool teachers that does the Susan G. Komen 3 Day for the Cure.  To be honest, I wish I could have donated more, but I did what I could at the time.

And that got me to thinking (…I know, you’re all in trouble when that happens!), what if I made a few sets of these cards and put the profits into making a bigger donation…?

I will be selling them in sets of 5 for $12.50. (That covers my cost of materials plus shipping, and then we get to donate $10.00 for every set sold.)

So if you, or anybody you know would like to support breast cancer research by purchasing a set (or a few sets!) please email me to order.

curtis.chrissy@yahoo.com

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment