Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

I must say that this Mother's Day was one of the best in recent years. Courtney and I did some shopping...poor kid needed some new shorts that fit. It's amazing how much she has grown since last summer...I'm not use to her growing so much so quickly! We then spent the better part of the afternoon playing in the garden, planting all kinds of things. Then while the 2 littlest ones were sleeping, we started getting the house organized for when the new baby arrives. After all the clothes we went through yesterday, I sure hope that this one is another girl! I know some of you really want us to have a boy, but we seem to have the raising of girls down to a science, not to mention an entire wardrobe and rooms full of girly toys already!

No comments:

Post a Comment