Wednesday, March 24, 2010

OH...Cooper

One smart cookie is all I can say about Cooper Boo. I have found myself having actual conversations with her as of late. It amazes me how much she understands what people are saying to her, and her vocabulary is astounding. I would be here all day if I tried to list all the things she says. I think the funniest thing she does right now is to follow Jilly to timeout. And then she just plops her little butt next to Jilly and sits there quietly. At this point we are starting to give Cooper her own timeouts...it might only lat 20-30 seconds, but she knows where to go, and she stays there. And when she's all done little Missy does give you a kiss and hug and tells you she's 'sorry'. As much as I complain about the kids making me want to loose my noodle, they truly are such individual precious gifts that I would not trade for the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment