Friday, October 2, 2009

Back to school


My big 7th grader, it's hard to believe that she is almost 13....where did the time go? Go get 'em honey!

Here is my little "doll-face" as I have been calling her as of late. She could not wait to go to school, it was all we heard about for a month!

Gran-ma was sweet enough to make Jilly her book bag. And Jilly LOVES it, it is covered in hearts and "sprinkles" which is Jilly's way of saying sparkles. Every school day Jilly gets to pack a snack and drink, and she is so funny when she comes home with "mail for you Mommy" which is any thing they have done in school, or a book order sheet...too cute!



Jilly's going to give me a complex!! I swear to you, she was the ONLY kid there that morning that did NOT cry when I dropped her off. As you can from the picture, she was off and playing before she even had the chance to take her book bag off!!
Now when she saw me once I came back to pick her up, then girlfriend started crying. "I don't want to go home, I want to stay at school!" It was WAY worse then if she had a meltdown when I first dropped her off!!

No comments:

Post a Comment