Thursday, February 24, 2011

Expansion


You see this picture and I'll bet you said "Awwww!" Well let me tell you more about my little 'seam ripper'. For the past week Wyatt has been waking up, almost like clockwork, between 1 and 2 am. I give him milk, change his shorts and he lays down...45 minutes max. Not from Wednesday night into Thursday morning. He got up about quarter of 2 and proceeded to have his milk, get his shorts changed, and then just could not be consoled. It was just before 6am and I knew there was no way I was going to get him upstairs without running the risk of him waking up, so we crashed for a short bit on the couch. Courtney took this picture so it was sometime between 6:30 and 7:30 am. The little girly monkeys woke me up then, and Wyatt was done sleeping as well.

As ready as I was to pull my hair out while he was irate, this picture almost makes up for it...ALMOST! It just goes to show you that you can never know which of your kids is going to rip your heart out, and on the other hand, you never know which is going to start crazy gluing it back together.

No comments:

Post a Comment