Friday, February 18, 2011

What a week!

While my world has been turned upside down this week, my monkeys keep me smiling. Today we bought some Crayola Color Wonder finger paint and were painting after dinner. Cooper turns to me and says "I painting you a thank you card." and Jilly jumped right on that bandwagon by adding "Me too, for all my stuffed animals.". No matter how crappy a day (or week) I may be having, these monkeys light up my heart.

I also got approval to hold a fundraiser for the preschool that Jilly goes to. The amount of interest is already overwhelming me. I am very happy to be able to throw myself into a project, especially when the focus is all about giving.

I have a very few pics from this week, but still have to figure out how to get them from my phone onto the computer. I really wish my phone had come with an instruction book. I'll figure it out soon, promise!

Love

No comments:

Post a Comment