Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Wrap up

And that gets us up to date on things with pictures.



In other news...



Cooper decided last week that it was time to go on the potty, and has been fantastic about it.



Jilly and I will be going to kindergarten orientation tomorrow where she will get to ride a bus for the first time.



Wyatt has figured out how to get up on the couch by himself. He also figured out how to move the baby gate that we now have to secure in the doorway. (We have been leaning it up against the wall so that the girls can get to the bathroom with no help...)



Courtney is studying for her final exams and gearing up to start High School in the fall. (Let the fun begin!)



We are in a holding pattern when it comes to my knee. The Ortho says since the MRI did not confirm his findings (he thinks he was sent the wrong report, but can't do anything about it) that the insurance company will not allow him to do anything for a month. My appointment with him is on the 27th, and I'm just hoping that I can hold out that long. It is almost impossible to do anything these days, especially sleep. Hopefully I can last these next two and a half weeks.



There is nothing new with Jeff, and I think he likes it that way.



Both businesses have bright futures with some exciting things on the horizon.

Hopefully we will have the camera figured out soon, the blurry fuzziness is driving me nuts!


Love

No comments:

Post a Comment