Friday, March 6, 2009

let's review

OK, so there have been a few too many funny stories about Jilly's big girl panties to get into. Suffice it to say, she has not mooned anyone in public yet. She loves her panties, and loves to share with people that she's such a big girl.

Bug has a new boyfriend, his name is Noland. He asked her out during their only class together, PE. So you know if he can like her when he sees her at her uncoordinated best, he might be a stand up kinda guy. We'll have to wait a week and see...that's how long these things last in middle school.

Cooper has popped her first tooth, which kinda explains the not sleeping thing. Hopefully she will get back into a normal sleep schedule and I can stop looking like death warmed over. I'm all for chatty clerks at Target or Bloom, but I swear if one more tells me how tired I look, I just might scream. Oh, what I wouldn't do for a few hours of uninterrupted sleep.

I think that about does it, or at least the bare bones of what I have missed. No, I take that back...I do have some pics and stories left that maybe I can get to later tonight...but don't hold your breath!

No comments:

Post a Comment