Sunday, March 8, 2009

More bragging rights

Courtney came home with her interim on Friday, and when I looked at it I turned to her and asked her (in a very serious tone..but totally messing with her) "What did you do?!?" She looked up at me so thoroughly confused and I repeated the question "What did you do?!?". I couldn't take it anymore, so I let her off the hook..."Bug, you got an A...in math...way to go babe!" Her face...I really can't describe it, but she was so happy that I was kidding and I was really very excited about the A, she gave me the biggest hug I think she has ever given me (which was big, as most of you know, she is quite the hugger).

Now the reason for the big deal over an A in math, she is her mother's daughter, especially when it comes to math...we're allergic! The first interim of the year she had a C and by report card time pulled it up to a B. With Jeff's help, she now has a 96% average, which is amazing if you know anything about how the girl HATES math.

Way to go Bug, we could not be more proud of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment