Wednesday, June 17, 2009

"baby brother" update

(If we don't give this kid a name soon, Jilly's going to call him "Baby brother for the rest of their lives!!)
Bottom line, between sonograms and the Doc, I have to start trying to take it easy. "Baby brother" is not growing as much as everybody would like, I'm not putting on the weight necessary for the little guy to grow properly, and I'm already starting to dilate. Most of the issue is that I have a very hard time "slowing down" as people say, there is just too much to do and not enough time to do it. Between the end of the school year, horse shows, trying to keep a household afloat, and trying to raise 3 kids and keep a marriage together...something has gotta give, and usually it's my sleep, or skipping meals. But that has to stop now, and now I have to try to make time to take care of myself so that "Baby brother" is taken care of. Most of all, I need to be careful so that the Doc doesn't plop my ass in the hospital on complete bed rest...which his threats are getting more and more serious with every visit. Here's to a quiet and uneventful rest of the pregnancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment