Wednesday, July 1, 2009

last day of school/report card




OK, so I know it's been a while since school ended, but here's a pic of Bug on her last day of being a lowly little 6th grader. The only good news about waiting so long to post this one is that I get to brag about Bug's report card at the same time.

For the last grading period, Bug got all A's. It's hard for me to believe that she is my kid sometimes, she is so much better at the whole school thing than I ever was. What's even better is that for her year long average, she got all A's for all her subjects except for keyboarding she got a B.

I've never been one of those parents who gets mad if she doesn't get A's, all I have ever wanted from her is for her to try her best. If it requires more studying because she doesn't get something, then that's what we do. As long as she understands the material, does her homework, and studies for her tests, she should have no problems. To me it's all about the amount of effort she put in, not the final outcome (also my philosophy for horse shows) everything else is just gravy.

No comments:

Post a Comment