Saturday, April 4, 2009

Happiest housewife EVER!

With all the sheets, blankets and clothes we've been through in the last 2 weeks with being sick, it figures that my washing machine crapped out on me. And when I was trying to vacuum yesterday, it totally died on me...I mean absolutely stopped while I was in the middle of trying to get the first pass done on the living room so I could clean the carpet. As of last night, I was the most miserable housewife in America!

Ahhh, but when you wake up and start a brand new day, things can change drastically. Russell came by this morning and fixed my washer (damned thing came unplugged...I know, how stupid do I feel?!?) Then after using my Mom's vacuum last night, Jeff gave me clearance to go buy a new one. So now I have a new toy, and a TON of laundry to catch up on. But I'm not complaining, I'm just happy that everybody is feeling better, and I have the necessary tools to do the cleaning that I haven't had time to do with caring for all the sickos around here! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment