Sunday, April 5, 2009

Happy (early) birthday

Aunt Sara, Uncle Billy, and Blake took Jilly with them to see Dora Live in DC today (it was for their birthdays). I was very happy that Jilly and Blake had a great time, and didn't have any melt-downs, but I think I'm happiest about Jilly actually GETTING to go. The poor kid has been so miserable with just getting over the flu, and I was worried that she was going to be a handful. But it sounds like everyone had a wonderful time.

Instead of getting t-shirts as souvenirs, Aunt Sara let the kids get "Rescue Pack". Jilly loves hers so much it was hard to get it off of her to take a nap, and as soon as she got up, she put it back on.

Jilly cracks me up! If you straight out ask her what she did today, or even start to ask more in depth questions, Jilly replies "I don't know." and then 2 minutes later she'll blurt out something like "I saw Swiper today with Blakey" or "Baby Jaguar says 'meow-meow' with Dora". I sometimes wonder how her little mind works!

No comments:

Post a Comment