Saturday, January 30, 2010

Christmas shoes


(I will most likely get shot for this picture...) So last year, my Mom fell in love with the movie "The Christmas Shoes". When I saw it for sale this year, I knew I had to have it for her. During one of their sleepovers right before Christmas, Mom and Courtney watched it on LMN....then Courtney fell in love too. SO I had to go buy her a copy. Courtney and I loved to sing along with the song when we would hear it, and that gave her a little spark. She had remembered that I had recently told her that I loved her shoes, and so she made sure to have her Daddy (no, wait, sorry, we have switched back to Dad again...!) to pick some up in the right size. I love the fact that the 3 generations can share so much. Not just as 'mother to daughter' but as friend to friend. I love you my Courtney Bug...and you too Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment