Thursday, January 7, 2010

SO NOT COOL!!!

So last night our computer finally kicked the bucket. After much deliberating, we came to the conclusion that we had to replace it (so now we will be robbing Peter to pay Paul...but that's life!). Mostly because Courtney has so much homework that she has to type up...bottom line is I do not have access to 3 months worth of pictures right now. Best buy is doing a system backup and hopefully I will be able to get my pictures back. For now I am in mourning until I know for certain that they will be able to pull this off...if not I have lost every picture I have taken since Halloween!

Wish me luck...and if you see me on the streets in the next few days....just keep walking, it's for your own safety. Not sure whether to laugh or cry right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment