Monday, January 25, 2010

Random thoughts

Today is January 25th, and Jilly still randomly breaks out with "I want a hippopotamus for Christmas" and also (just as randomly) "Feliz Navidad". And she can say navidad, but not rhinoceros'. Girl just makes me laugh...she is too cute!

We have been calling Cooper 'Swiper' since she has started grabbing anything she can reach. Well, today we were at my mom's house (doing yet more laundry) and we had Dora on in the background. Well, they got to the "Swiper no swiping" and before the TV could say it Cooper busted out with "AAAWWWWW MAAAAN!" My mom and I were allmost in tears.

I apparently tell Cooper to wait...ALOT. IF she wants you to wait for something, she will look you straight in the face, and with her pointer finger of her right hand tell you "Waaaaay....waaaaay." I love it, they say mimicking is the best form of flattery!!

For now that's all I can think of, it's late so I'll resume with Christmas tomorrow (yes I know I'm being optimistic!)

No comments:

Post a Comment