Thursday, February 19, 2009

enough already

Every time the weather hits 70 degrees Courtney gets a cold. Last month when she got sick we were able to keep Cooper from getting it...not so lucky this time. Poor little thing sneezes and snot goes half way down her chest. And when there is this much snot, there is spit-up. Cooper has been a blessing in the spit-up department, I think she may have gotten sick a total of 4 times in her almost 7 months. In the past 3 days, I have worn more spit-up then I ever did with Jilly and Courtney combined (and Bug was a spitter). I think that this is the hardest few days of motherhood I have ever had to deal with. I think we have taken a turn for the better, Cooper has been smiling and laughing more today then in the past 3 days. Here's to getting better.

No comments:

Post a Comment