Friday, February 20, 2009

"I didn't..."

Jilly was playing with Cooper on the floor earlier tonight, and I told her "Be careful of Baby Cooper, she doesn't feel good." Jilly turned around and professed "I not break her, Mommy." I love the way Jilly is so matter-of-fact when she says some of the cutest things I have ever heard.

She just informed us "I play balloons, then go a bed." Now keep in mind, it is quarter after 8, and nobody, and I mean NOBODY has said anything about going to bed yet.

There have been many times in the past year that we would swear that Jilly is reading our minds. Nobody has to say anything out loud, but she will bust out and say what ever it is that you were just thinking about. It is very scary, mostly because I am a big believer in having a "sixth sense" as it were.

I may have more to write later, I'm being kicked off the computer. Courtney's deal is she has to read for an hour in order to get an hour on the computer...she's ready now.

No comments:

Post a Comment