Monday, December 7, 2009

Let the adventure begin!

The day I have been in fear of since I heard the words "It's a girl"...the 13th birthday! I have so much to look forward to: the world coming to an end over the tiniest little things, hair and make-up fights (I don't care if everyone else is doing it, you're not dressing in all black and having raccoon eyes to look Goth!!),and my biggest fear...BOYS! Hopefully, I can handle whatever she has to throw at me...I mean, I got the "curse" like most teenage girls, but I don't remember being that bad!

Anyway...for 13 Bug wanted a laser tag party. So after decorating our pumpkins, the little ones went to sleep, Granma came over, and Bug, Wyatt, the Daddy (sorry, we are now a teenager...Dad)and I drove off for a party. The girls had a blast, they even talked us into an extra game, had pizza and cake and present time.

A good time was had by all (Sunny, Mikey, Jeff and I have all said we want to go back and play again!) and it was a great way to usher in the adventure that we call the dreaded teenage years!

No comments:

Post a Comment