Thursday, December 10, 2009

Vocab test (part 1)

Here is a quick list of some things Jilly is saying that we find too cute (and most times have to chuckle when she says) and a translation for them.

wratsting paper = wrapping paper

vamanos = instead of saying let's go in english thanks to Dora and Diego she will say it in spanish

open sesatee= open sesame (to make the doors on the magic van open by themselves)

Hannah On-tanna = Hannah Montana, she has chapstick and a guitar from HM

pre-ing-tend = pretending

3 scat teers = barbie and the 3 Musketeers

ittle man = my black cat formerly known as "bad cat" I have called him Little man for years, but his real name is Montana

princess hair = pigtails

ormament = ornaments for the Christmas tree

nopoly = monopoly for the Wii, she "plays" but with a controller with no batteries when Bug Daddy and I play together

nanas for my boyfriend = bananas for Zeb the horse at the barn who is Jilly's "boyfriend"

Mrs. Monart = Mrs Monarch one of Jilly's teachers

Corney = Courtney Bug (for some reason Jilly doesn't call her just Buggy anymore)

That's all I can think of right now, I'm sure I'll be putting another list together very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment